Hand Lettered Book Titles for Jane Fallon
-
*By Ruth Rowland*
*Publishing: Jane Fallon Lettering I Penguin Books*
I had a lot of fun working on these hand lettered book titles for popular
author, Ja...
fabric seating chart
-
designsgirl was commissioned to design a large-scale seating chart and she
worked with Californian Jill Fawcett of Studio Mamas to silkscreen the
design on...
New Website!
-
Hello! This will be my last post in this space, as I'm excited to share
that I have a new website!
I'll be blogging over there, so please come check it ...
Merry Christmas
-
With Facebook, Pinterest, Instragram, etc...I find it difficult to
also Blog!
If anyone is still following, I wish you a Merry Christmas ~ all things
Me...
Indianapolis Calligraphy - Escort Cards
-
These escort cards were done in my Classic design style and in classic,
black ink.
The bride requested the table numbers be placed on the front, done extr...
Aly & Jordan
-
We've just finished up our first-ever invitation suite printed on black
Stonehenge paper in metallic inks for a couple who are real-life friends of
ours (a...
Calligraphy Classes and Visiting Melbourne
-
It's true! I will be visiting Melbourne, Australia to teach at the Summer
School in Winter calligraphy conference, hosted by the Calligraphy Society
of Vi...
Grandma Had a Secret
-
I learned something unbelievable today. At Grandma’s funeral, one of the
people who chose to honor her life and my family’s loss by attending was a
hospice...
No comments:
Post a Comment